Sunday 7 June 2009

motivation how important is it?


Here is my post, sorry but I was sick :P

Motivation what is it? That’s my topic. I’ve been thinking a lot what is it, but you know know something I think it doesn’t have an especific meaning. For me motivation is to give the strenght, energy to others or yourself to do what you want. If you look at our experiences at school we can see that most of the teachers think that they are motivating their students giving them some kind of reward like stars or a congratulation and I don’t think that it is a good way to motivate them. We as future teachers must motivate our students with things that get their attention, with things that are interesting for them to learn. Nowadays children are harder to motivate but if you know how to do it you can get great things . For example, I think we can motivate with things that they can do on the Internet because that’s what they like, but at the same time I feel that it is more difficult to get someone’s attention because they are focus on other things. We must motivate children since they start to go to school so in that way they can have more interest in learn anything because they want to.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe we chose the same picture again! there are hundred of pictures related to the topic but we always choose the same one, so I think next time I'm gonna ask you what picture did you choose to find another one!!!

    ReplyDelete