Friday 19 June 2009

My blog *-*


This was something like an experiment to me, in spite that I love to write and in fact I have a fotolog where I used to write a lot of my thoughts, my feelings and how I feel everyday, but I never write about these kind of topics, and I have to tell that I really like to express my thoughts because since I was a kid I loved to write and this is a great experience to me.

When you have a blog you can be your own and that it is the idea of having your own blog. Besides we improve our grammar and I personally think that my grammar has improve maybe not in the way that I want to, but it has improve a lot. Nowadays I can write more fluent in English, my mind it’s getting used to thinking in English and I believed that it’s because we have to write every week our opinion about different topics. What’s more!! with the creation of this blog I increase my vocabulary because I try to look up for new words to communicate in a better way my thoughts.

Further more, I increase my desire to write, because I feel that now I can talk about everything that I want to, and what it’s more important, I’m writing to someone else not only to myself. When I’m in my blog and I read my classmates comments I feel that these results repay my efforts and I get so excited with this.

I forgot something important as anecdote I have a classmate, Vanessa, and we always have the same picture on our blogs, it seems like we think the same, because when I’m reading her post and I see the picture it has too much in common with what I wrote. In fact, now we talk and we found different picture but you know something, she shows me a picture and I had the same one, so I change it, lol.

To me having a blog it is the best, I hope we keep we this experience for a long time because it is really helpful for us. Even that sometimes I don’t want to write about every topic I do my best to write somethiing good but you know, some days I feel that a specific topic touch my heart and I have to write about it.

3 comments:

  1. Nice pircture, ha?!
    The best thing about blogging is that you can write all those thing that you have on your mind, son't you think?
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about my video
    but yestarday I couldn't uploaded
    and also I have a personal problem

    I look so ugly in this video I don't like it xD
    lol

    ReplyDelete