Wednesday 27 May 2009

2012


The end of the world, come on!!

People have been telling this since 2000, at this time we shouldn’t have to be alive, but surprise, here we are!!! Talking about this silly theme, I refused to believe that the end of the world it is coming. First of all, because but that time I supposed to be teaching, I’ll get my degree it would be an unfortunate thing that just the year that we’ll be teachers the world have to end.

I don’t want to and I don’t think that it happen, but in case it will happen you have to make good use of your time here in earth, go out and have some fun, the end of the world it is coming, you have to enjoy your life you won’t regret. lol

2 comments:

  1. I agree. It would be most annoying if the world were to end in 2012 because I intend to vist my brother in New Zealand in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!, you got the point!... xD

    ReplyDelete