Thursday 28 May 2009

VIctory City


Victory city it is an utopic place. I wish it can be real so in that way we could live in a better place without pollution and I really like the idea of having at least one cafeteria open all night long and the fact that this would be a large cafeteria which can feed to the whole city, I really like that idea because in that case I won’t have to cook,lol.

But I think it is too utopic to think that city tax would be eliminated and I know that technology works in an amazing way but I don’t know if could be possible that elevators will replace automobiles as the primary form of transportation.

The idea that I like I’ve already said it was the cafeteria but also the fact that no one will carry real money I like it because I don’t like to carrying money I prefer credit cards xD.


Thinking about an ideal city , I start to think What will Santiago be like in 2050? and to be honest I don’t have idea, maybe it would be more modern but I don’t think it would change too much, perhaps I am wrong who knows


Sorry if I write too little but i'm sleepy I didn't sleep last night :(.

5 comments:

  1. everbody likes this place, why??? I don't like it not even like an utopia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you ...I think is an utopia too...
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of having a big cafeteria too because I hate cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your post! =)
    i understand you, about being sleepy
    the other day i almost fall sleep in the middle of class!! =O
    i would like to live in victory's city

    kiss and hugs
    lanistica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your post, however, I think this is an utopia. It can't be real.

    ReplyDelete